Sunday, July 16, 2023

Beets, Zucchini and Greenbeans Oh! My!

   Oh My! for sure. In the farm kitchen, the last few weeks have been very hectic. The first thing I tackled was the beets. My dear neighbor grows a long row of beets each year. When it's time, he calls me to pull my half of the row. Our families have been friends for years. I'm so thankful to God for such a family friend!

     The beets turned out great. I froze some to make into creamed beets and still have some in stroage to roast. Win Win !!!

     




     Zucchini, I still have to do more. I like to dehydrate into chips. I've done 1 1/2 gal. We all like them. I did some in shreds for baking bread and patties. The canner was busy with relish, as I like it better then cucumbers.









Everything turned out good! Love filling the pantry !!

No comments:

Post a Comment