Monday, December 16, 2019

New blog and a warm cup of coffee.

 
  My hubby works for the highway so he was out plowing all night. we got just over 2 inches and it was pretty. The temp rose enough to have most of it melted by this morning. He made it home and he was fed and put to bed. He goes back in this evening for the next snow band coming in.
   
      So while hubby is sleeping am making a new blog and trying my best not to wake him. Our next round was suppose to start around 3 this after noon, so I hope he sleeps good today.
       I'm still working on Christmas gifts, have some wrapping to do and a little food to get for Christmas day. We always have a big breakfast with all the trimmings, while the ham is baking. The early afternoon a light lunch of ham, cheeses and fresh rolls. Lots of cookies and treats as the kids play. I can't wait. This is my family
This was the best shot to catch us at our best, Not all pictures are perfect but this is us just the same, I had a good one where everyone was posed just right but I love this one. All of them will be here Christmas and I can't wait, love them all. Have a wonderful day, God Bless.
     

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog and thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best of luck with your new blog.

    Great that you will have all the family with you at Christmas.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy blogging, I think it's fun to have your own place to enjoy over the years 😊

    ReplyDelete